A monk is a combat class similar to mercenaries. They use combinations of punches and kicks to apply affects and mimic the skills and spells of the other classes. This class is considered an advanced class as it takes precise timing of skills to be used effectively. They also use no weapons and using one will actually lower their damage output.
- Punch: Just what it sounds like, Punches the target.
- Kick: Not to be confused with the skill for the rest of classes. This is similar to punch.
- Uppercut: A more powerful punch, this is a finishing move for a combo.
- Roundhouse: A more powerful kick, this is a finishing move for a combo.
- Dimmak: The monk opening attack. Does immediate damage followed by a chance to do more damage once a round for three rounds.
- Switch: Allows the monk to switch the target of their attacks mid combat.
- Charged Strike: Allows the monk to switch the damage type of both skills and basic hits.
- Martial: Improves the chances of attacks stringing together into combos.
- Concentration: Nobody has been able to figure out what this does yet and there is no help file to date.
Tips and Tricks
Monks are a difficult class to play in that you cannot spam attacks. you have to time the entry of commands properly to get moves to string together and produce combos. Combos will provide added effects depending on the damage type being used. Energy based attacks will result in a bleed effect being applied to the target that will do damage for 2-3 rounds after the combo successfully lands. Pierce will result in a gouge affect. A partial listing of combos can be seen below. Some players with stable and fast internet connections have been able to set timers with triggers to make a monk tick.
Creation Guide for Monks
Under construction. However, monks do not need much in the way of spells. most of the spell groups are useless other than detection. Gain punch kick uppercut and roundhouse. Gain all seven attacks and stun, rescue, dimmak, switch, lore, detection, protective.
List of Known Combo Moves
Acidic Ooze: punch, uppercut
kick punch roundhouse.
kick punch uppercut.
punch kick uppercut
Plague: kick uppercut.
Bleed: kick kick kick
Ignite: kick punch punch.
Disarm: kick punch uppercut
Curse: kick punch uppercut
Holy Wrath: punch punch kick
Ray of Truth: punch kick punch
- Dispel: kick punch punch uppercut
- Shocking Grasp: kick punch punch
Scare: punch kick roundhouse
Dispel: kick uppercut.
Dispel: punch kick roundhouse
Gouge: punch punch
Ravage: punch kick uppercut
Poison: punch roundhouse
Poison: punch kick
Poison: punch uppercut
Bleed: kick punch uppercut
Bleed: kick punch roundhouse
|hand to hand||parry|
|Level||14||protection evil||5||min||mana||protection good||5||min||mana|
|Level||56||detect evil||5||min||mana||detect good||5||min||mana|
|Level||101||create rose||30||min||mana||create bed||70||min||mana|