Town Hall 1 Summary - PK, Classes and Balancing
To be honest, not much feedback at all. Some mention of changing
the percent chances of maladictions, and a little touched upon
with class balancing and getting players up-to-speed faster were
the major discussion items relating to PK.
* Some discussion about new areas relating to PK.
* Potentially removing no_recall flag on Forest of Destruction's
Graveyard FreePK area.
Class Changes or Balancing Discussion
* Spellcasters - General complaint that spellup mobs make them
feel like they are obsolete.
- If possible, healing over time type spells.
- Buffing normal heal or mass heal.
- Look into and perhaps test full-healing in combat.
* Lich - Drinking blood might be felt to be slightly overpowered,
specifically for mana regeneration. This can be discussed and
* Strider - Diversity in creature summoned would be nice, not
everyone likes bears.
* Wizard - Diversity in creature summoned, not everyone likes
* Mercenary - Tweak their damage to be slightly increased.
- Decrease their damage for actual main attacks, so that they
rely on combos more for their "bigger damage."
- Make "missing the timing window" a little more forgiving.
Waterdeep: City of Splendors