- Weapon speed - a bashing maul should be slower than, say, a rapier. # attacks should be a factor.
- Location hits - where did the hit land? Head, limb, torso, etc. .. Could affect next few attacks. Stun to head could be different than stun to legs or torso.
- Weapon and Armor weight - could affect HR or dodge chances? Different combat gear 'builds' speed vs. Dam reduction?
- Movement points used for Combat skills - make them useful.
- Special skills to try to target body parts, refresh movement, reduce armor weight
- Different skills have different movement costs.